Practicing for PSAT, SAT and ACT? Use the online resource Learning Express.
The library also has a multitude of College Test Prep Practice Materials. Come in and check them out!
E-books on your phone or tablet.
1. Install the Sora app from your device’s app store.
2. Find your school. Our school is Twin Falls School District 411.
3. Log in with your TFSD Google user name and password by clicking on Student Login. Student Login is for both student and teacher!
4. Click on the Hamburger (the 3 horizontal lines) in the upper right-hand corner. Select Add a Library and add IDEA by ICfL. By adding this 2nd library you will increase the number of available books for checkout. Both collections will have different books. In the Hamburger setting toggle between the two for the greatest selection.
5. Click on Preferences. Select Audience and change to Young Adult books.
6. See the four SYMBOLS at the bottom of your screen.
Home (house) = books you have on loan
Explore (binoculars) = search for books
Shelf (books) = books you have on loan, access loans, holds, lists, history
Me (smiley face) = your account
7. Browse the Explore tab and borrow a book. Remember you can toggle between libraries.
8. Tap Open Book or Open Audiobook to read or listen to a book.
9. Click on the Shelf tab (books at the bottom of your page) tab select Options (next to the book you have checked out) to renew or return a book.
10. More information is available at help.soraapp.com
11. Need more help - see Mrs. Goss in the library.
E-books on your Chromebook.
Go to soraapp.com.
Follow the above directions starting with #2.